Friday, March 11, 2011

Psalm 130 for the People of Japan

"Out of the depths I call to you, LORD;
Lord, hear my cry!
May your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.
If you, LORD, keep account of sins,
Lord, who can stand?
But with you is forgiveness
and so you are revered.
I wait for the LORD,
my soul waits
and I hope for his word.
My soul looks for the Lord
more than sentinels for daybreak.
More than sentinels for daybreak,
let Israel hope in the LORD,
For with the LORD is mercy,
with him is plenteous redemption,
And he will redeem Israel
from all its sins."

-Psalm 130 NABRE

3 comments:

newwine said...

Praying for all in Japan who are in danger now...

Anonymous said...

Lord hear our prayer!

Sharon

Shazamaholic said...

Heavenly Father, please protect the people of Japan and keep them safe, and give them the faith and courage to rebuild thier lives. For those who lost thier lives, accept thier souls into Heaven, and forgive them of any sins they may have. Amen.