Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bible Study Series Contest


With the beginning of the Bible Study Series on Philippians, I am excited to offer a contest to coincide with it. The winner of this contest will receive a new paperback edition of the ICSB: The Letters of St. Paul to the Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon. All you need to do to enter is simply to put your name in the comment section of this post. No anonymous entries will be considered. The winner will be randomly drawn at the end of the contest, which will be Sunday, February 26th at 11:59PM. This contest is open to anyone in North America. (Sorry again to my loyal readers in the rest of the world.) Also, if you have a blog and would like to advertise this contest, it would be much appreciated. I will announce the winner on Monday.

10 comments:

Dennis said...

That looks interesting. Thanks Timothy!

stitchinrose said...

Wonderful... hmmm during Lent should be more thoughtful buuuuut

ME ME PICK ME :0}

sorry couldn't help myself, been a really boring day

RAnn said...

Thanks for the offer. RAnn

ruthjoec at aoldotcom

Thadeus said...

That would be great! I appreciate your generosity.

Joe Morovich said...

Sounds wonderful. Count me in.

cpeatro said...

Chris Peatrowsky

Anonymous said...

This is a great contest.
Mary Cardwell

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tim!!!
Sharon Harrison

Dwight said...

Dwight Spivey

Thanks, Tim!

Timothy Shaw said...

My name is Timothy Shaw

THANKS for your informative and inspiring blog postings

My Google BLOG is

http://faithfor2008.blogspot.com/