Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Catholic Biblical Quarterly: October 2013

Here are the articles for the October 2013 issue of Catholic Biblical Quarterly:

Forgiveness as Private and Public Act: A Reading of the Biblical Joseph Narrative
J. Gordon McConville

Love Is (Strong as) Death: Reading the Song of Songs through Proverbs 1-9
Kathryn Imray

Rebuke or Recall? Rethinking the Role of Peter in Mark's Gospel
Robyn Whitaker

Cloaks, Conflicts, and Mark 14:51-52
Erin Vearncombe

"Zealots for Good Works"
Benjamin J. Lappenga

Constructing Jesus and the Son of Man
Francis J. Moloney, SDB

Mary of Bethany and the Hermeneutics of Remembrance
Mary Ann Beavis


2 comments:

ThisVivian said...

I'm not a subscriber to CBQ, nor do I have ready access to it ('tis not on Highbeam) - is there any way I could get a copy of the article "Rebuke or Recall"? I doubt it but I'd think to ask in any case.

Timothy said...

Email me and we'll figure something out.