Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Saint John's Bible Heritage Edition Visits My School

This past Monday, my friend Jason, who is an ambassador for the Saint John's Bible, visited the high school where I teach in order to share with my students the SJB Heritage Edition Gospels and Acts.  He spent the day with my classes, doing a total of seven 40 minute presentations during the day.  It was a truly great day!  The kids were able to learn about the SJB, as well as flip through pages of the book.  Below are some pictures from the event.

Jason did a series of interviews with me a couple years back, which you can read here and here.






4 comments:

rolf said...

Very cool! I would like to see one in person. I think that Loyola Marymount University in my area has one. For about $110,000 you can have your own copy. I guess I should start saving now!

Timothy said...

Perhaps I could start a kickstarter campaign? :)

rolf said...

Or you could have a few car washes and a lot of bake sales!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a really neat thing to see! Thanks Mr. McCormick for setting that up!