Thursday, April 18, 2013

"A Year with the Bible" Contest


This contest will feature Patrick Madrid's "A Year of the Bible" published by the fine people at Saint Benedict Press.

Join Patrick Madrid and discover the majesty and power of scripture in "A Year with the Bible: Scriptural Wisdom for Daily Living." Beautifully bound and embossed, this daily devotional offers rich passages from the Bible accompanied by thoughtful meditations by Madrid, world-renowned writer and scholar. This vibrant and spiritual collection is the perfect daily companion, packed with the wisdom of the Scriptures; the Word of God. A Year with the Bible is a worthy introduction to Scripture, a daily devotional, a tool for deeper prayer, this book is as versatile as it is beautiful. Premium Ultrasoft with two-tone sewn binding, ribbon marker and gold edges.

So here are the rules:

1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your site. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)

2) This contest is only for people who are in the North America. (Overseas shipping costs remain too high for me right now. Sorry.)

3) To enter, please put your name in the comment section of this post.  Winner will be drawn randomly.

4) The contest ends on Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Monday morning.  At that time, the winner must contact me, via email, with their address within one week to receive their prize.

5) One entry per person. If you post anonymously, you must leave a name at the end of your comment entry

12 comments:

Dennis said...

What a beautiful book. Thanks Timothy!

stitchinrose said...

What a lovely give away, please throw my name in the hat. Thanks. Laurie

Stuart said...

Please enter me.

Anonymous said...

i would love to win the daily devitional, i was just looking for a new bible and stumbled on to your site! janel krebs

Anonymous said...

Hello Timothy,

Coincidently, that and; A Year with the Fathers, had been on my buy list for a while. So if you would, please enter me also.

Pax,
John McBryde

Jeff said...

Please throw my name in the bucket for this generous offer! Jeff

Unknown said...

I always wondered about that series... Adrian E.

cpeatro said...

A great book, gave mine to my daughter,please enter me :)

Chrisp

Stephen said...

Wonderful giveaway. Would love to be considered. Stephen Shine

Alessandre said...

please include me. thanks.

Felix S said...

Thank you for coming up with this nice idea. Please include me.
Felix S.

Charlton said...

Thanks for offering this book. Please add my name to the drawing. I love the blog!