Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Links of Interest

Thought I would share a few links that I found interesting over the past few days. Thanks to reader Tim and ceflynn for alerting me to a few of them:

Speaking of Scripture on Scripture and Divine Judgment

National Review Online on KJV and tradition

A new English language Orthodox Bible? (Esteban where are you for comment?)

Mark Shea and Fr. Z on the Fr John Corapi debacle

New book: How to Go from Being A Good Evangelical to a Committed Catholic in Ninety-Five Difficult Steps by Christian Smith

4 comments:

Esteban Vázquez said...

I have commented on the EOB and my high hopes for it at least several times on my blog, and search for that term will bring them all up. :-)

Timothy said...

Thank you sir!

Shazamaholic said...

I skimmed thru the EOB pdf on the website, and noticed it has "Amen I tell you" in the NT. I think this is the first Bible outside of the Douay Rheims and Confraternity/NAB/NABRE to use the "Amen" sayings in the NT.

Tim B. said...

I hope that the Eastern Orthodox Bible will be available in better bindings some day. It is a decent bible with no promotion and only print on demand distribution.