Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day Contest

In honor of this being a leap year, I am happy to offer this Leap Day contest to you, my wonderful readers.  Thanks to the fine people at Oxford University Press and Image Catholic Books, I will be offering two fantastic books which will certainly provide spiritual nourishment for the remainer of the Lenten season.  The two prizes for this contest are:

1) Dr. Brant Pitre's Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist (newly released paperback edition w/ study guide)

2) The Catholic Study Bible Third Edition (NABRE) paperback

Rules for the contest:

1) If you have an active Facebook or Twitter account, please announce this contest. If you don't, that is OK. You can still enter the contest.

 2) Please enter your name in the comment section of this blog post. I (or my wife) will randomly draw one winner at the conclusion of the contest, which will be on Sunday March 6th at 11:59 PM.

 3) I will announce the winner on Monday March 7th. The winner must contact me, via email, within a week with their full name and address.  I will ship the the books free of charge.

 4) One entry per person.

 5) Contest is only available to those who live in North America.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice that the calendar has an extra day this year for this contest to fit. Place my name in the "hat" if you please.

Jim W.

Thomas said...

Please enter me, Tom O.

Biblical Catholic said...

Michael T

Deacon Dave said...

Enter me as well, Deacon Dave.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George-Anthony said...

Please add Me ......George-Anthony S.

Unknown said...

Fun! JL Burden

Catalina said...

Thank you for the chance! I twitted at https://twitter.com/askyeshallfind/status/704410983612215300

Unknown said...

I'd like to enter. Adam Solomon

Unknown said...

I'd love to enter!

Teresa H

Anonymous said...

Please enter me:

KEN K.

Anonymous said...

Dwight Spivey

Brent from Kentucky said...

Brent Sebastian

FIBERONE said...

I would be interested in reading Dr. Brant Pitre's book, "Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist" or having "The Catholic Study Bible". Thank you for the opportunity to have one of these books.

Anonymous said...

Lenny V thanks

Thomas said...

Are you sure you didn't twoot? LOL.

bmiller said...

Ben Miller!

Anonymous said...

Please enter AJ - Thanks

Anonymous said...

Joe Volpe

Anonymous said...

Add my name please!

Tate

Unknown said...

Please enter me. Mike O

Anonymous said...

Please add my name: Kari. Thank you!