Monday, August 4, 2014

End of Summer Contest

Thanks to a generous gift from my friend Louis at Baker Book House (Grand Rapids) I am happy to offer this contest to all my (North American) readers.  I have one more week of summer recess before I head back to school to prepare for the upcoming academic year, so why not go out with a bang!  So, for this contest I will be offering three brand new volumes of the Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture.  The editions include the ones for 1 Corinthians, First and Second Peter & Jude, and Philippians, Colossians, & Philemon.  


Rules for the contest:

1) If you have a website or blog or are active on Facebook, please announce this contest. If you don't, that is OK. You can still enter the contest.

 2) Please enter your name in the comment section of this blog post. I (or my wife) will randomly draw one winner at the conclusion of the contest, which will be on Sunday August 10th at 11:59 PM.

 3) I will announce the winner on Monday August 11th. The winners must contact me, via email, within a week with their full name and address.

 4) One entry per person.

 5) Contest is only available to those who live in the United States. (Fear Not! There will be an international-only contest hopefully in the coming month or so.)

16 comments:

citizen DAK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David P. in CALIF said...

I use these for homilies and don't have those volumes yet so....count me IN for the contest!

David P.

Scott O'Connor said...

This blog is a wealth of information! Thank you for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Timothy for another great contest. I have the Mathew & Mark from that series and really enjoyed them.
So it would be nice to fill up what is lacking in my collection.

Pax,
john mcbryde.

Dwight said...

Dwight Spivey

Thanks yet again for the blog and the contests, Timothy!

TS said...

Count me in Tim! Thanks for your fine blog. -Tom Smith

Anonymous said...

Dragan K.

Thanks for your blog. Please enter me in this contest.




Dragan K.

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Ken K

cpeatro said...

Thank you for all you do

Chrisp

L said...

I would LOVE to win these!

Thank You! Posted to facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=99&appid=2309869772&p[0]=1237297998&p[1]=10202824249787449&share_source_type=unknown&__av=1237297998

James D. said...

What a gift to give. Just in time for the school season to start up again.

bmiller said...

Benjamin Miller

Anonymous said...

Please enter my name in the contest. Thanks. Janice Wilson

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tim. I have Mathew and Mark but none of these. Sharon H.

Leighton said...

Leighton is in. Thanks, Tim.

Daniel said...

Dan Barriball