Friday, February 28, 2014

An Offer

So, spurred on by the example of another, I have been looking at some of my Bibles and other Bible-related resources and would like to unload a few of them.  Not exactly sure if I know how I want to distribute these, but I know there are some of you who may be interested in some of these books.  So, below is a list of books that I would like to give to a good home.  These books are all in good condition, even some of the older ones.  I am willing to pay the shipping costs, as long as it is in the USA, but would appreciate some sort of small "free-will offering" if you can.  I'll leave that up to you.  Please send me an email, mccorm45(at)yahoo(dot)com if you are interested.  I'd be happy to send you a picture if you want.  

Update:
All things are sold.  Thanks for the quick reply.  May have something like this in the future.  


NT Wright For Everybody Series (includes commentaries on Mark, Luke, Acts (1&2), Galatians, Thessalonians, 2 Corinthians, the Prison Letters, the Pastorals, Hebrews, and the Catholic letters)**Sold**

1914 Hardcover Douay-Rheims (PJ Kenedy & Sons) **Sold**

Saint Benedict Press Premium Ultra-Soft NABRE **sold**

A Catholic Commentary on Holy Scripture (1953) **sold**

Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature ed. Walter Bauer (University of Chicago 1979)

New Jerusalem Bible (Hardcover in Slip Case) Full Edition with Notes. **Sold**

13 CD Scott Hahn Bible Study on Romans (St. Joseph Communications)
**sold**

5 comments:

Theophrastus said...

Very nice thing you did, Tim!

I'm only familiar with the US NJB edition with dustjacket -- could I ask you to describe what the NJB w/slipcase looked like? Was a thick slipcase, similar to the JB w/slipcase? If you had a photo, that would be fantastic.

Timothy said...

Sent it off today, so don't have a photo for you. It was the large, thick hardcover edition, much like its older sister the JB.

Unknown said...

Theo-If it's what I'm thinking it is, there are a few available on E-Bay with pictures Here's a link to one with some nice pics:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-New-Jerusalem-Bible-1985-Blue-Hardcover-with-Slipcase-by-Doubleday-VGC-/151244621320?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item2336e1c608

Timothy said...

Yep, that be the one.

TS said...

Wow, lot of quality offerings. No wonder it went so fast!