Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hahn Duo Contest

In honor of our summer reading, I am going to have a contest for two brand new editions of Scott Hahn's The Kingdom of God as Liturgical Empire: A Theological Commentary on 1-2 Chronicles and Covenant and Communion: The Biblical Theology of Pope Benedict XVI.  Both books are outstanding and more academic than his other popular works.  

So here are the rules:

1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your site. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)

2) This contest is only for people who are in the North America.

3) To enter, please put your name in the comment section of this post.  Winner will be drawn randomly.

4) The contest ends on Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Monday morning.  At that time, the winner must contact me, via email, with their address within one week to receive their prize.

5) One entry per person. If you post anonymously, you must leave a name at the end of your comment entry

Thank you to my friend Louis of Baker Book House for providing me the Hahn books for this contest!

14 comments:

ThisVivian said...

I'll enter for both and donate "Covenant and Communion" to someone else if I win - I already own it (they had a lot of them in hardcover, for something like $3.99, "slightly imperfect" on CBD a few months ago).

cpeatro said...

Chris Peatrowsky thank you for all your work!

Krystle said...

Krystle Landingin

citizen DAK said...

"citizenDAK"

Joni said...

Will post contest on my blog and I look forward to winning these books! :)

Stuart said...

Please enter me to win. Thank you for the chance as always.

Anonymous said...

Two great prizes! Thank you for the opportunity!

Regards,

John McBryde

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another chance!

Hans Plate

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this!

Steve Fahrig

Anonymous said...

happy independence day,

David Huh

Unknown said...

Enter me. Sorry no blog.

A. T. Wallace said...

David Wallace

Anonymous said...

Joseph Volpe III

God bless

Biblical Catholic said...

Michael