Thursday, July 26, 2012

Saint Benedict Press Promotions

This coming August 13th will be the four year anniversary of the establishment of the Catholic Bibles Blog.  It truly has been a labor of love on my part.  Most notably, this blog has allowed me to interact with so many fellow Catholic Bible lovers from all over the world.  I thank all of you for stopping by and contributing to the various discussions we have had concerning all things Catholic Bibles. 

Now some of my favorite Catholic blogs, from time to time, will ask for donations to keep their sites going or for some other reason.  I have never done that, nor do I ever plan to do it.  However, perhaps you have noticed that on the right side-bar there are two new special links to Saint Benedict Press.  One of them concerns their new Catholic Courses program, while the other is a simple link to their site.  If, in the future, you decide to purchase an item directly from Saint Benedict Press, like one of their many editions of the Douay-Rheims, RSV-CE, or NABRE, please consider entering their site through one of these links.  If you happen to purchase something from them, I will receive a small commission.  Over the next few months, I hope to be able to provide some additional links to the Saint Benedict Press site which will include promotions and discount coupons. 

Thank you for your consideration and God bless!

No comments: