Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HarperOne NABRE Now Available!


The hardcover edition of the NABRE from HarperOne is now available. You can even get a look inside on the Amazon.com site here. From what I have seen so far, it looks quite good. While I don't have a copy yet to review, the comments from this customer on Amazon.com may be of some help. If you want the imitation leather or Kindle edition, you will have to wait until May. If anyone happens to get a copy before me and would like to do a guest review, just send me an email.

3 comments:

owenswain said...

A very helpful review. Thanks for directing us to it.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, this edition is printed in China. I just can't bring myself to buy a bible printed in China, given that country's persecution of Catholics.

Diakonos said...

Anonymous: I understand your concern. You might be interested to know (if you don;t already) that Fireside Publishers have a public statement that they will NOT have their bibles, etc.manufactured in China for the exact reason you state. This may be why their prices seem a bit higher but its nice to see morality override economics.