Friday, September 3, 2010

Faithful Friends Part II


Yes, I have been gifted another sizable lot of Biblical commentaries. And yes, by the same friend I mentioned before who found them for 25 cents each at the local Seminary. And yes, thank you so very much!


This set includes:
25 Volumes from the Thomas Nelson World Bible Commentary
Kasemann's Commentary on Romans
Danker's Multipurpose Tools for Bible Study


Again, many thanks to my friend who continues to enhance my Biblical studies library. I think I will need to share in these recent additions, so stay tuned for a possible contest in the near future.



"Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter:
whoever finds one has found a treasure.
Faithful friends are beyond price;
no amount can balance their worth.
Faithful friends are life-saving medicine;
and those who fear the Lord will find them.”
-Sirach 6:14-16 NRSV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, if you want to make a whopping 175% profit, I'd like to buy each one from you for $1 :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

Be careful out there. The Bible Commentary black market is a dark seedy outer darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth. However I would like to sell you some nice stereo speakers...

Timothy said...

At 25 cents a piece, I'll take a little wailing and gnashing! ;)