Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tid Bits

Hey folks, I will be off leading (and attending) a couple of retreats in the next week and a half, so blogging may be a little light. Until then, I have listed below a few things that have come to my attention regarding the wonderful world of Catholic Bibles. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

1) Word of God Everyday: This is a Catholic site where you can sign up to receive a scripture verse sent to your email everyday. I just signed up a few days ago. They also have a Pope Benedict Everyday site as well.

2) I also want to recommend, as I did a few months ago, a Catholic Men's website that contains numerous Bible study audio, many of them by a former professor of mine Dr. Peter Williamson. There are audio files of his current Bible study on the Book of Revelation, as well as many of Paul's letters. It's definitely worth a listen......and it's all free!

3) I received an email from Saint Mary's Press, known mostly for their Catholic Youth Bible, announcing the upcoming release of the Catholic Family Connections Bible. Due to be published in June, it will come in multiple cover editions.

No comments: