Friday, April 27, 2018

For Sale: Rebound 1970 NAB & Didache RSV-2CE Bibles

1970 NEW AMERICAN BIBLE:
Hi, I am offering my 1970 New American Bible (NAB), which was bound by Leonard's in black leather, soft-tanned goatskin, in 2017. The bible itself is in very good condition with the exception of a few highlighted pages - I can only locate 3 instances, which appear to be highlighted with a non-bleed highlighter (wax maybe.) - Also, there was a couple of pages that appeared to be written on in pencil, but were erased. Solid, nice binding job by the folks at Leonard's, as usual. I payed just over $120.00 for the rebind, excluding the shipping. I am asking $70.00 shipped via USPS within the ConUSA (Shipping from MA.). I will except PayPal.





IGNATIUS DIDACHE BIBLE (RSV2CE): SOLD
Hi, I am offering my Ignatius Didache Bible (RSV2CE), which was bound by Leonard's in Forest Green, leather, soft-tanned goatskin, in 2017. The bible itself is in excellent condition with the exception of a couple of highlighted pages with a non-bleed highlighter. Bible has, what is know as, "page wrinkle." If you own almost any Ignatius bible from 2017, to present, you know what I am referring to. Basically, the gutter can be a little stiff... not a huge deal, common with most modern Ignatius Bibles, but I wanted to mention it. As always, solid, nice binding job by the folks at Leonard's. I payed just over $130.00 for the rebind, +$55.00 for the bible (new,) excluding the shipping. I am asking $85.00 shipped via USPS within the ConUSA (Shipping from MA.). I will except PayPal.



I have far too many bibles, and am clearing out my bookshelf. These, in particular,  I wanted to share here, on Timothy's blog because I know people here understand the value of a professionally leather covered bible from Leonard's. 


Please contact me at: Billhicks@ymail.com with any questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, I would have snatched that Didache up!