Friday, October 13, 2017

Bible Sale

Over the years I have accumulated a lot of bibles and have tried to get them into the hands of people who might actually read them. So, thanks to the approval of the admin, I am offering this first batch of bibles to anyone who is interested. I’m not really looking to make a fortune, but if you see one you like, just message me an offer (including shipping) and I am sure we will work things out. I can take checks or via PayPal. I can only ship to the USA, unless the person who wants a particular bible is willing to pay $$$ in shipping costs.   If interested, or if you have a question, just email me at mccorm45(at)yahoo(dot)com.  I'll update this as we go.  I have a few more that I will be offering in the coming weeks as well.

Here are the bibles listed from top to bottom:

Cambridge Imitation Leather pocket NRSV NT, Psalms, and Proverbs

Asia Trading Company Hardcover Compact NLT-CE

Oxford Italian Duo-Tone Compact NRSV w/apocrypha

Nova Vulgate NT

Message Remix Hardcover

Vintage 1966 Liturgical Press Hardcover RSV-CE

Crossway ESV gift bible

NavPress The Message Saddle Tan

HarperOne NABRE in imitation leather

Abingdon NRSV New Interpreters Bible Hardcover


Vintage Douay-Westminster Family-sized Bible


No comments: