Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sunday Knox: Ezekiel 37:12-14

Knox:
"It is for thee to prophesy, giving them this message from the Lord God: I mean to open your graves and revive you, my people; I mean to bring you home to the land of Israel.  Will you doubt, then, the Lord’s power, when I open your graves and revive you?  When I breathe my spirit into you, to give you life again, and bid you dwell at peace in your own land? What the Lord promises, the Lord performs; you will know that, he tells you, at last."

NAB:
”Thus says the Lord GOD: 'O my people, I will open your graves and have you rise from them, and bring you back to the land of Israel.  Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and have you rise from them, O my people!  I will put my spirit in you that you may live, and I will settle you upon your land; thus you shall know that I am the LORD.  I have promised, and I will do it, says the LORD.'"

No comments: