Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lenten Contest

Let's have a Lenten contest!  Being in Michigan, this Lent seems to have become an extension of the long, cold winter of the past few months.  So, although we our assured of our Lord's rising at Easter, Spring weather is not a guarantee at this point.  Why not, then, spend the next few weeks of Lent reading the Word of God and reflecting on the glories of the Church with Fr. Robert Barron? 


The winner of the contest will receive the following:
Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith 

The New American Bible, Compact, Black Duradera with Zipper, Revised Edition 


The rules:
1) If you have a website or blog or are active on Facebook, please announce this contest.   If you don't, that is OK.  You can still enter the contest. 

2) Please enter your name in the comment section of this blog post.  I will randomly draw one winner at the conclusion of the contest, which will be on Sunday March 30th at 11:59 PM.   

3) I will announce the winners on Monday March 31.  The winners must contact me, via email, within a week with their full name and address.

4) One entry per person.

5) Contest is only available to those who live in the United States

14 comments:

James DeFalco said...

Loved the Catholicism Series. God bless you during this lent season.

Michael said...

Please count me in!

Michael

Anonymous said...

Dragan K.

I love Fr.Barron's Catholicism series. Please include me in this contest.


Dragan K.

Diakonos09/David said...

I'm in it....

David

Unknown said...

Count me in Tim! David Garcia

Unknown said...

I'd like to enter, mainly for the Fr Barron book. If drawn, you can pick someone else to get the compact NABRE. :-)

Bernadette Edens said...

Please enter me in the contest! Thank you!

Bernadette

Anonymous said...


Hello Timothy,

Thanks for another great contest!

Pax
John McBryde

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the contest!

Lorilee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity--count me in.

Lenny V

Dwight said...

I'm in, thanks!

Dwight Spivey

Kevin said...

Please enter me in the contest.

Kevin A. Koppmeier

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing this. Please enter me in tne contest.

Charlene A. said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity to win the Catholicism Book and Bible for Lent. I look forward to reading this book by Fr. Barron.