Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Advent Contest 2013

Happy Advent everyone!  I am really excited to offer a contest for the this Advent season which is connected to the post from yesterday.  So here it is: The winner will receive a brand new copy of Mary Sperry's Scripture in the Parish: A Guide for Catholic Ministry and the compact edition of the New African Bible (NABRE).  I think these make a fine pair!


Rules for the contest:

1) If you have a website or blog or are active on Facebook, please announce this contest.   If you don't, that is OK.  You can still enter the contest. 

2) Please enter your name in the comment section of this blog post.  I will randomly draw one winner at the conclusion of the contest, which will be on Sunday December 8th at 11:59 PM.   

3) I will announce the winners on Monday December 9th.  The winners must contact me, via email, within a week with their full name and address.

4) One entry per person. 

5) Contest is only available to those who live in the United States


12 comments:

losabio said...

I think my browser may have eaten my first attempt to post a comment. Hi Tim, thanks for the exciting contest, and please enter me in the drawing (?) for the New African Bible and Mary Sperry's book on Scripture. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

I'm definitely in for this.

cpeatro said...

Thanks Once again

Jonny said...

Jonny

bmiller said...

Benjamin Miller!

Dave Awbrey said...

Dave Awbrey

Biblical Catholic said...

Michael

Larry Pryor said...

Larry Pryor

Paul H. said...

Paul Haverstock

artsymom032970 said...

Angela Thompson

Anonymous said...

Both books would be a very good addition to my growing Catholic Book collection.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Dragan K.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this contest.
Brian A.