Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Contest 1 Winner

Congrats to Shazamaholic who correctly answered all the questions. The key question, not surprisingly, was the bonus. The correct answer was either Godzilla vs. The Thing or Mothra vs. Godzilla made in the '60's. Godzilla vs. Mothra technically is the name of a Hesei series of Godzilla films which were made in the 80's and 90's. So, Shazamaholic, please drop me an email with your address, and I will get you prize out to you this week. My email: mccorm45 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

2 comments:

Paolo said...

Tim,

I enjoy your blog regularly. Can you make some connection between Godzilla and bible study?

also, here's a shameless plug about my blog, which I am trying update more frequently.

seekingjesus.wordpress.com

Timothy said...

Shameless....but I will allow it! ;)