Wednesday, August 1, 2012

End of the Summer Contest

Well, it is coming up on the end of the summer for me, as I will be starting back up at the high school in little over a week.  So, I am going to offer this contest to mark the end of my summer vacation.

The winner of this contest will receive the following three items:

1) An audio CD series by Tim Staples of Catholic Answers on the Epistle to the Philippians

2) George Knight's The Holy Land: An Illustrated Guide to Its History, Geography, Culture, and Holy Sites  

3) Rudolf Schnackenburg's Belief in the New Testament



So here are the rules:1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your site. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)

2) This contest is only for people who are in the North America. (Overseas shipping costs are a bit too high for me right now. Sorry. But again stay tuned, however, since I am planning on doing an outside North America giveway at some point in the near future.)

3) To enter, please put your name in the comment section of this post.

4) The contest ends on Saturday, August 4th @ 11:59PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Sunday or Monday. At that time, the winner must contact me, via email, with their address within one week to receive their prize.

5) One entry per person. If you post anonymously, you must leave a name at the end of your comment entry.

9 comments:

Jason Engel said...

If I had a blog I'd link to you, but Facebook will have to do for now.

Stuart said...

Very cool contest prizes. Please enter me. Thank you.

Hans Plate said...

Great prizes! Hans Plate

cpeatro said...

Amazing Prizes, for an amazing and inciteful blog

Daniel said...

Please enter me in the contest. Dan Barriball

Dwight said...

Dwight here!

J M said...

Jesse here, thanks!

Elisabeth said...

I would like to enter this contest.

Unknown said...

Count me in.